Bloom Fundraising was established in April 2016 by husband and wife team, Gordon & Hannah Kane – based in Torfaen, Wales
Gordon is Bloom Fundraising’s senior consultant. Gordon’s background is in commercial sales and marketing, where he’s worked for Shell, Mars and Reebok. Hannah has an accountancy background, and is responsible for the day-to-day running of the firm.
I am text block. Click edit button to change t
Tools & Techniques
- PQASSO Quality Assurance – framework for good fundraising governance, helps avoid risks and dangers which can damage your charity’s reputation
- SOSTAC Strategic Planning – analyses your situation, determines where threats lurks and opportunities lie, helps open up new income steams
- RACE Online Acquisition Model – reach new audiences online and convert them into supporters, effective and cost-efficient donor recruitment methodology
- Magic Marketing Formula + Dialogue Method – Identify the needs your supporters want met, differentiates you from your competitors, drives donations up. Helps develop a strong brand identity for your charity.
- KISS + RIC Techniques – Helps gain supporters’ interest and avoid the fatal 20-second ‘throw away’ phase with direct mail fundraising appeals, thus increasing response, donations and new donors.
- Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) – Timely and coordinated use of multiple channels generates MORE money for your fundraising campaigns. This added performance is known as ‘synergy’ – i.e. the whole is greater than the sum of its individual (channel) parts
I am text block. Click edit button to change.
Ways We Work
1 – Preliminary Meeting – to pinpoint your fundraising needs, explain what support we can offer you, look at the time scales and budgets involved, and project level of income you could expect to see as your fundraising strategy unfolds.
2 – Project Management – your staff are helped to execute fundraising strategies and campaigns in their working environment (remote support available too).
3 – Coaching – any specialist skills and knowledge needed to execute strategies are transferred to staff at your office or other suitable location (can be combined with remote support too).
Phone + Email – ongoing support helps you build your fundraising strategy, action plan and budget. We answer your queries by phone/email as the need arises
Associates – where necessary, we draw on a small pool of tried and trusted fundraisers with specialist skills, so you get the broadest possible range of support with all the guarantees that our partners enjoy
Questions? Fill in the form below
It is our policy to never to sell, swap or in anyway trade your details for marketing purposes. All enquiries (including via this form) will be treated in the strictest confidence. Should you choose us as your business partner, we shall take all necessary steps to safeguard any sensitive data (including strategies, tactics, performance data, and where applicable, handling of supporter data) in compliance with the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Fundraising Practice and Chartered Institute of Marketing guidelines.